Saturday 24 August 2013

In The Begining

I first started Genealogy as something I could do with my Father. It quickly took hold to become one of the most fascinating hobbies I could ever have imagined.
I believe it is a way of keeping people alive. I don't just try to find out how a relative fitted into my tree but I also try to find out the things that made them who they were. What they looked like, what their story was.
I have travelled continents with them, cried when I realised they were never to see their parents again and shared their happiness when things went right for them.
Genealogy opens up whole new adventures that you never knew existed but are all part of a story, your story. I hope I can help and maybe even inspire you to find the adventurers in your family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment